RE: virus: to hermit: Lets not beat around the meat.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 07:13:58 MST

let's think about it from a biologist perspective.

Predators primarily eat meat, raw. What is it about the liver of a predator
that makes it high in these things? What cold blooded animals have toxic
livers?

COME ON FOLKS!!!! We say we praise Darwin. But how many of us practice his
intellectual modalities?

somebody surf and find out what it is about liver that makes it toxic, then
find out what it is about a predator's metabolism that makes it's liver more
so.

Let's shift our information exchange modus from belief to knowledge.

Kirk