RE: virus: Base memeplex for Christianity?

From: Daniel Staniforth (theonlygolux@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 09:00:13 MST

Dear Kirk,
  My humblest and most sincere apologies. As you point out I have very
little experience of experimental testing protocols, hence your professional
opinion is very useful. It is for that very reason that I lifted almost all
the questions/statements from religiousity questionnaires.

  As for criticisms 1 and 2, I can only beg forgiveness. Only the hurry I
was in can explain my negligence in asking permission and the impetuosity of
my phrasing.

  I did not mean to cause offence. Have I done so simply delete me.

  I Thank You for your useful and constructive criticism.

     Dan

Blunderov - thank you