Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 16:03:17 MST

[athenonrex]
how so? i pirate my internet, use a generator fueled by (and this
was hard as fuck to aquire) non fossil fuels, and i use only web
based email. i fund as little as possible to the corporations of the
world, which is a piain because there's so little that they have
nothing to do with.

[ben]
Did you buy the generator? Or did you build it yourself? If so, did you buy
the parts or did you build them yourself too? Where do you get the
non-fossil fuels? Do you make those yourself? How is webmail any more
anarchic? Does your webmail provider use ads on the pages to generate profit
from your anarchist aemail habits? I see that it does.

Did you make your own computer? And the components for the same?

As for 'pirating' the internet, well I guess you're just damn damn lucky
that there are corporations for you to steal from.

The reason corporations are involved in almost every aspect of modern life
is because no one person can do everything, and no group of people can do
anything without some system of order being imposed. Anarchism is a crock,
and most people who claim to be "true" anarchists are, in my experience,
just eccentric theives.

-ben