RE: virus:Thanks and appreciation to L'Ermit

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 14:40:26 MST

I just want to thank the mighty Hermit for his, as always, brilliant posts.
In particular

Eliminating Myths - Being definitive Wed 2002/02/27 14:05
and
Rich's Vegan Ethics? McAmerika Rex or You can have my steak when y... Wed
2002/02/27 02:14

were particularly helpful to me.

Siyabonga, mfu

Blunderov

PS My 20 yr old daughter Kirsty (AKA letheomaniac) says you rock. She says
she intends distributing Rich's Vegan Ethics? McAmerika Rex or You can have
my steak when y... Wed 2002/02/27 02:14 at trance parties so that the damn
vegetarian hippies will get off their high horse, and hooray for the flesh
fiends.