virus: Re: virus-digest V8 #56

From: jane citizen (citizenjane@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 22:17:12 MST

>Jane made the mistake of posting a message while suffering a fever induced
>by the terrible ravages of swine fever. She also added insult to injury by
>posting it in html.

Yeah, I need a fortnight intensive computer training.

Thanks for the crash course on marxism, something I never studied.  I can dig the conversational information swap.  Probably won't contribute much.  Ah, Adam Smith, haven't read him either tho' Ive heard he's been preeeety influential.  Fuck Marx,  it's a dog eat dog world and if you lose, you lose.  Humans, from living like sardines, have learned to swim in schools, 'of thought' perhaps, politics and business fall to the power of change.