Re: virus: "self-reliance " We don't need no stinking self-reliance.

From: No name given (vampier@mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 06:41:32 MST

Thank you for your reference.

Having read the overview, I conjecture we can summarize it as "Belief in
one's ability to do things successfully." To what extent am I off the
mark?

It appears that self-efficacy has a large number of factors contributing
to it. Am I correct in the assumption that this forum is/can be used for
the promotion of factors contributing to self-efficacy?

Thanks.