Re: virus: Re: Mandy's assignment...

From: Ryan Hebert (dpaladin110@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 18:38:39 MST

You're a cynical bastard, Hermit, you make me laugh. Point well taken,
Hermit. However, in light of your assault, my questions still stand, now
matter what sex, creed, races, etc., as far asthe noble "equality" goes...

The questions are still questions, imploring for a result in answer. The
fact that "Chandy" may be male or female, may spark some questions rather
than others and interest indeed, in this situation, I cannot say that this
is true from my side. Some of us, as much of a minority, may occasionally
ask such questions, being completely oblivious to such "perverted emotive
pressures."

-me