Re: virus: Re: Mandy's assignment...

From: Ryan Hebert (dpaladin110@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 19:38:08 MST

Heh...well....some poeple are "touchy" like that. Here we are, "pointing and
counter-pointing" all sorts of "things" about Chandy and "Mandy," and
ironically, she/he has had no responce...how funny...how to respond
"appropriately?"

However, back to Hermit's "assumption" observation...

This is also an ironic situation...isn't that an assumption and a bit of
hypocrisy...you assume that we simply are "precipitating" these questions
due to the fact that we assume that Chandy is indeed female. And I believe
that Hypocrisy is indeed a sin... You bastard, Hermit! hehe....anywho...

Well...what do I know? I'm just another stupid kid...eh *shrugs*

-me