Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 11:18:05 MST

[athenonrex]
did i ever imply that i was perfect? i'm sorry if i projected myself that way.
i make my own clothing by the way. i do purchase the fabric from the large
 horrible corporations, but they get much less profeit from me by doing that.
corporations in them selves are not bad. however, and this is a large
however, most corporations, i find, cut many corners, pollute, run sweat
shops over seas, etc... there are a small handful of multi national
corporations that aren't that bad, in fact some of them show how
capitolism works (such corporations include radio shack...) .
unfortunatly, most corporations show how
capitolism degrades respect for human life and nature.
(such corporations include McDonald's, BK, IBM, GAP, etc...)

[Z] And I suppose you mined the resources for the computer yourself,
designed and assembled all the electronic gadgetry from raw resources,
programmed the OS and all the software by flicking bits.
Yeah? No? Come on, I bet a few of those chips on your computer say
Intel or AMD or Western Digital or AMIBIOS or some other LARGE HORRID
CORPORATION!

[athenonrex]
no, i did not build my computer from raw materials, i got it from
a garage sale. it's a relatively useful event that frugal people and
just flat out cheap bastards (like me) sometimes go to.

>[Z] You're going to contribute, unless, as some others have proposed, you do
>indeed rip off all your mass-produced clothing and run out into the forest.

[athenonrex]
indeed i will. it is unavoidable. but lest we forget that the true meaning of anarchist
 is first and foremost "anti government," i see no use in continuing this area of
the discussion.