Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 11:36:05 MST

--- "ben" <ben@machinegod.org> wrote:
>[athenonrex]
>how so? i pirate my internet, use a generator fueled by (and this
>was hard as fuck to aquire) non fossil fuels, and i use only web
>based email. i fund as little as possible to the corporations of the
>world, which is a piain because there's so little that they have
>nothing to do with.
>
>[ben]
>Did you buy the generator? Or did you build it yourself? If so, did you buy
>the parts or did you build them yourself too? Where do you get the
>non-fossil fuels? Do you make those yourself?

>As for 'pirating' the internet, well I guess you're just damn damn lucky
>that there are corporations for you to steal from.
>
>The reason corporations are involved in almost every aspect of modern life
>is because no one person can do everything, and no group of people can do
>anything without some system of order being imposed. Anarchism is a crock,
>and most people who claim to be "true" anarchists are, in my experience,
>just eccentric theives.

[athenonrex]
the generator...did i build it? no, i have neither the patience with mechanics,
nor the engineering ability to create a non fossil fuel generator. however,
i do have friends, well, one friend in particular, that does. he made it.
it's a generator that runs off of chicken feces, not the most sanitary,
and not the best smelling, but it does the job. i believe it had something to
do with methane released from the excrement. i proposed pig or cow
feces instead, but we live closer to a chicken farm.

the pirating, that would be my crypto-anarchist friend.
he's pretty much just a techno-pirate hacker. calls himslf
"ubernietchzse."

"true anarchists" are just, in your expireance, eccentric theives?
maybe, maybe my friend. prehaps you have not met every "true
anarchist" out there.

all in all, there are 6 people, me included living to gether in a micro
community. we are all anarchists, we all contribute something to
the whole, and we all sustain ourselves without feeding big
business much money.