Re: virus: The world keeps on spinning...

From: ben (ben@machinegod.org)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 00:10:45 MST

[athenonrex]all in all, there are 6 people, me included living to gether in
a micro
community. we are all anarchists, we all contribute something to
the whole, and we all sustain ourselves without feeding big
business much money.

[Dr Sebby]
....6 people? yeah...it was you guys that made ENRON crash wasnt it? nice
job! youre almost there! only 5,999,999,994 people left to convince!

[ben] hahaha. Although I must admit, I do respect the amount of effort AN
has apparently put into living according to his principles, misguided as I
may feel they are. "Do what thou will, an ye hurt no-one" etc...

-ben

It's not often that I quote religious sources, but hey sometimes it fits...