Re: virus: Announcing the Virus BBS

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:24:45 MST

David McFadzean wrote:
<snip>

David--I gave in and got the ultimate in geeky e-crap, a pocket pc based
handheld (Compaq Ipaq). It connects to my home (802.11) network which has a
broadband (cable) internet connection, so I don't have to get out of my easy
chair and walk CLEAR across the room to use the big pc to surf and check email.

Now, here's my cerebral artery busting question for ya:

When can we have some PDA (as in small screen) formatted output from some of
these communicative mediums such as virus, virus bbs, javien virus, etc.

Just one of 'em, maybe?

Walter

--
Walter Watts