Re: virus: Announcing the Virus BBS

From: Walter Watts (wlwatts@cox.net)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 21:17:56 MST

Richard Ridge wrote:

> >On the plus
> > side, there are
> > lots and lots of websites formatted for this type of duty, with many more
> > appearing almost daily.
>
> Any examples?

Here's a starting point, Richard.

http://www.pocketpcmag.com/bestsites.asp

After a few hours of surfing and bookmarking the PDA from this, one can quickly
see there are large numbers of sites formatted for handhelds.

One also recognizes a dearth of quality sites, however.

Walter

--
Walter Watts
Tulsa Network Solutions, Inc.