RE: virus: US Apparently Going To War

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 02:51:00 MST

Ok, as if I didn't like being spot on about the smoke and mirrors angle,
here's a little slice of the real world.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk_politics/newsid_1864000/1864691.stm

by the by... folks who keep track of such things, lump the UK and USA in the
same pile (stinky though it may be) of info shiite. For some strange
coincidence of history, the two nations seem to want the same things, for
the same reasons. hm...
wonder how that happened??? anywho... let's not forget the smirking chimp's
last coriolis (global spin) efforts...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/middle_east/newsid_1853000/1853860.st

[ever wonder why a yank likes to quote Brit news? cuz ameriKa don't like to
cover ameriKa unless there are lot's of ratings involved]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/americas/newsid_1820000/1820443.stm
A really telling Scrub-ism in this article "Make no mistake about it. If we
need to, we will take necessary action to defend the American people," he
said at the White House on 13 February.

#1 Why does the subject population need to be qualified as "American"? What
about free people everywhere? Oops, I forgot, we ameriKanners don't believe
in sending our boys to foreign shores to tell them non christian heathens
how to ride their camels!!!
#2 Why is the predicate actions "defend"? Why can't we promote peace and
foster growth and self enabling community behavior?
Why, because they are far fewer Fortune500 return global bucks in the
'nation-building' forum than there are in the industrial-military complex
arena. Like Orwell once said, "War is Peace"

Another little slice of the "Axis of Evil" substrate. It was just reported
on BBC World that North Korea has been training the militia of Robert
Mugabe, Zimbabwe, for at least 20 years. Any one feel up to the task of
researching that angle...any takers...hm.....most specifically, what
evidentiary reporting can be found of the actions abroad of the gov. of
North Korea.

so, if ya wanna go blah blah blah blah, at least bring some actual yackity
schamckity to the forum.

"Yawl come back now. Ya hear."

Kirk