virus: CoV Memeber Status based on mailing frequency.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 20:08:48 MST

Well, the minless ticker associated with ones CoV BBS account seems to be
suffering some form of somatization or dissociative dysfunction.

That number what sez I aint a contributing member to the forum , by
asserting that I have under ten posts to said forum is obviously divorced
form sentience and reality. A quick scan of the forum archives at javien sez
I gots 3807 postings to my name.

L' Ermit 7211
Dr Sebby 3493
joedees 2564
mermmaid 2103
Walter Watts 1959
Bill Roh (sans sodom) 1593

participation based ascribed forum status seems to be at the subjective
discretion of whoever gets to make the list on the bbs.

Kirk Steele

Progress comes from the forefront of knowledge. If you're not thinking
on the edge, you're taking up space. Get out the way!