RE: virus: US Apparently going to war? DUH?

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 17:24:54 MST

if ya wanna step up to this plate, better bring a bigger bat.

AGAIN. pay attention. don't zip off a testosterone driven retort after
summarily skimming over the dross of your own subjective interpretation. Get
your feet wet, by gettin off your intellectual arse. I conveyed an entire
timeline of references in the BRITISH press, not ameriKan. I told you why
the ameriKan press would be lax in covering the story and by way of evidence
backed that up.

Like I pointedly remarked to, if all you are seeking is to pander the
miasmatic meanderings of your myopic misanthropy, get over yourself. If, on
the other hand, you sincerely have a cogent concern regarding the perception
you have over the lax nature of the forth estate in the ameriKan arena, at
least do your homework before you come to class...

Have a nice freakin day!
Kirk Steele

Progress comes from the forefront of knowledge. If you're not thinking
on the edge, you're taking up space. Get out the way!