Re: virus: US Apparently going to war? DUH?

From: n0rt (xianan@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 22:40:57 MST

You are making this too easy Kirk, I have seen better from you.

[Kirk 2]I conveyed an entire timeline of references in the BRITISH press,
not ameriKan.

[n0rt 3]Your [Kirk 1] "timeline" consisted of:
http://tampatrib.com/nationworldnews/MGA8ZZJ09VC.html - Tampa based
http://www.janes.com/defence/land_forces/news/jmb/jmb011211_1_n.shtml - I
would label them "International" rather than British or American
http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/terrorism/military/afghan/1214army.html -
Atlanta based
http://www.spiescafe.com/afi/afi011216a.htm - Washington based

Where are the British references?

[Kirk 2]I told you why the ameriKan press would be lax in covering the story
and by way of evidence backed that up.

[n0rt 3]No you haven't. You told us that it has been reported in the
American press...

[Kirk 1]And, it is being reported on in America. the following sites have
the information.

[n0rt 3]And then you put forward the notion...

[Kirk 1]
It is just that there has been no great awareness on the part of the mass
(read: catering to the brainless masses of moo-cows sucking on the dribbling
teat of ameriKan television "journalism") media.

[n0rt 3] while at the same time using a reference that you have analysised
as saying...

[Kirk 1]
...stentorian and interminable drone of the drums of war (see CNN for
"America-Under Siege" day 16,482) on ameriKan TV will not soon give up the
righteous glory of the all hallowed commercial appeal of bringing the
blasting to bitsy bits of the beleaguered bad guys...

[n0rt 3] So on one hand you are saying that the US mass media is not
interested in this issue. Yet, on the other, your reference is saying that
it cant get enough of it. Is this interpretation too subjective?

[n0rt 3] And while on the subject of contradictions...

[Kirk 1] Unkle Sam gets the rest of the world looking one way while ameriKa
slips a couple of thousand troops into Kuwait from the other direction.

[n0rt 3] NONE of your links said anything about a couple of thousand troops
being shipped to Kuwait. They all refer to a number of officers, i.e., the
company HQ being sent.

And yet, you accuse me of half assed reading, not doing my homework and
zipping off posts in a testosterone driven frenzy. I may be a little black
kettle, but you sir, are a HUGE, DIRTY FILTHY SOOT RIDDEN, BLACKER THAN
"SMELL THE GLOVE" (ref Spinal Tap - http://www.spinaltap.com/home.html) POT.

Goodday,

n0rt