virus: An observation: Kirky, read THIS

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 12:08:49 MST

[Zloduska] Kirk: Ah, now after re-reading I realize that you purposely made
that stuff up. Well it still pisses me off. There are many people reading
this list, and I do not appreciate you using my real name to supposedly
prove a point, and then dash off some condescending remarks. I don't even
know what you are raving about. But in the future, do not quote me as
writing words I am not the author of. Especially when they employ random
capitalizations, and your sole purpose of the post is to bolster your own
ego. Danke.

[Steele, Kirk A] asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

[Mermaid]KIRK! NO!! Down boy! I have said this once before and let me repeat
it again...displaying one's real identity in this list is mostly a matter of
trust. Mastrubating on it is not fair! IMO, Lady Z and "Joey"<we *all* know
who "Joey" is supposed to be> do not deserve this. Some of us, the
oldtimers, know who "Carl" is and "Carl" himself doesnt sign as "Carl"
anymore or if memory serves me right, he has never signed as "Carl". Why?
One doesnt have to wonder for too long.

[Mermaid]Now..I am going to fedex to you the Magic Flying Carpet. I want you
to return to ground, ok?

P.S.I only skimmed over most of what you wrote, but from what I
understood... Yes. I do believe that one is responsible for the blight of
one's own ignorance if one doesnt question or employ sound research tactics.
However, having said that..I cant see the reason why Zphobic is being raped
here. I dont see why "Joey", Lady Z and "Carl" have to enter the picture
without their consent. Obviously, I cannot know for sure if "Joey" and
"Carl" have collaborated with you to pen that post, but it is very clear
that Z resents it. I cant and wont *make* you apologise(thats between you
and Z), but I am going to have to ask you to cut down a little bit. I bet
you have something useful to say to the rest of us without the innuendos and
rhetoric.

P.P.S.Whisper the answer to me...are we part of some sort of
experiment/exercise/assignment/study? The lights are too bright from here.