RE: virus: An observation: Kirky, read THIS

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 15:50:40 MST

"hey let me support some ones annoyance at being identified in public"
BY REQUOTING THE FREAKING OFFENSE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE AGAIN!!!!!

(Who really wasn't identified until they themself made the correlation
directly by attaching their name to the purportedly offending quote, which;
by the by, did not make any direct correlation in the first place!!!)

[Mermaid]
P.P.S.Whisper the answer to me...

Kirkasaurus Wrecks

p.s. Is it just me or is that freaking dumber than the first offense???

NAKED EMPORERS EVERYWHERE, GET SOME FREAKIN CLOTHES