RE:RE: virus: Hello, I\'m new

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 15:36:48 MST

mebbe we should create a memetic teogonic and cosmogonic myth. So that when
one wants to recall the protocol of "demythifying yourself" one merely has
to envision the land of myth, in Xanth.

I guess that makes me the mything linque.

By the way Weston, the humor in here is sometimes troll.

Kirkasaurus Wrecks