RE: virus: re: hi... a total newbie.. and so could u aid me?

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 15:32:12 MST

Back wehn you signed up on the original board using the "list-server" there
is an option in the command set "dialy summary" I don't remember these
thing out right unless I intend to use them every day. I prefer to actually
look them up or repeat the process, new discovery being fun and all that.
But any way, that is where you will find out how to get a daiy summary or
"DIGEST" of the daily traffic.

kirk