Re: virus: US Apparently going to war? DUH?

From: n0rt (xianan@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 23:49:08 MST

Kirk,

Thanks for supplying the articles as requested.

I concede I fucked up big time by missing your post with the British
timeline. My apologies.
Having now read the New Yorker article (thanks for posting it again) I now
have context with which to appraise your apparent contradiction and can see
the point you were making, ambigous as it was.(I did need your further
"classroom" posting to figure it out). I retract my assertion that you were
being contradictory on this issue.
I guess the error of my ways was haste. Lesson learned: ensure I have all
the info at hand before making comment.

I also agree with your reasons why you jumped on Zphobics original post
(although this was never at issue in our dialogue).

There are some unresolved contradictions still "out there" but having seen
your work in the past, I see no point in hounding you on this.

My apologies also to Cameron Crowe but I actually meant to type "show me the
monkey". I guess you did that. Im off to have a bananna.

Once again, my sincere thanks for your time.

n0rt

ps. I cannot believe you asked for this in such a way. There should be
somebody with a big stick in here to reprimand you. However, I do not mind
revealing my real name but only on the condition that you ask nicely and you
promise not to deface or debase it, masturbate over, piss on, slander
against, or use in any nefarious manner. If you cannot commit to this
reasonable request then you will have to make do with n0rt. It is shorter,
easier to use, and has more negative connotations and opportunities to slag
against than my real one.