virus: nOrt uber alles

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 01:31:25 MST

Ok, just a little reminder, in case you folks forgot about the causality
relationship of my name and the commodious volume of postings associated
directly with said psybernom. In northern Japan, full time college student,
barely speak the native language (too busy w/ college), the coworkers don't
speak my language, and they ARE from ameriKa; and every person over here has
a nice 1.2gig monsterboard terminal tied to the IP via fiber. High speed low
drag internet in the land of the rising snow.

So I get a little attached to the web. The library is 75% military history
(go figure). the only activities in town are drinking, drinking, and more
drinking. Some one quipped that my bouts of posting come in small cycles,
usually a week apart, coincident with the weekend when I am not in class. I
wonder if Hermit has done a monthly frequency distribution of anybody's
posting habits. Would be interesting to look at on a month to month basis.

Phone calls back to the real world; like say maybe, Iowa, cost over
$2.00/min. so when I spend 2 hours on the horn with some one, it means I AM
REALLY BORED/STRESSED OR CONTEMPLATING FROM WHICH GENOME EVERYONE ELSE
DERIVES.

I am enrolled in 6 classes per semester in the social psiences (hint, hint)
while holding down the J.O.B. Guess that almost makes me appear manic in
achievement speed. Hypermania can be a very useful thing in school.

So, n0rt. what's your story.

ps I. like the currently swamped "Solo Homo" have a low tolerance for self
inflicted sillines here in the annals of propitiously pugilistic
reification. so when one asserts astray, better break out the rain gear, cus
a storm will be a brewin. I like to think os what goes on in this vein as
the first line of defense in memetic triage.

"The dumb stops here."

"When will that emporer ever get some clothes on? I mean, really, he aint
all that, AND a bag donuts. Hell he ain't even got the donuts right."