RE: virus: US Apparently going to war? DUH?

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 01:03:29 MST

[n0rt]

"ps. I cannot believe you asked for this in such a way. There should be
somebody with a big stick in here to reprimand you. ....."

"Here ya go shunny."

"vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrzipppppppppppp"

"How's this for a big schtick?"

Remember now, the point of the passage de pugilism was instruction through
satire. And any resemblance of persons presented therein, implied or
otherwise, to any person living, dead or not yet born, was purely incedental
and not party to the point in part or in whole. Get the point.

And what really made it schticky, was when offended person railed du libele
and said, "LO! I think that is me thay they jibe and jeer at. Fie, thou has
slandered my nom du chattels!!! To alarums and alarms!!! Out, out damned
spot; lest I rail thee with my pseudonym and suit of nom, simultaneously
said"

Sure, I'll bite ;] What's your name? priv it to me, ba-beee...

What was mine...uh

errrrrrrrrrr

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh OH YEAH

KirkaFrEaKiNgGAWDdamnedSoreASS Wrecks