virus: We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture

From: Jonathan Davis (jon.davis@iomartdsl.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 16:39:33 MST

-------------------------
This place is not a place of honor.

No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here.

Nothing valued is here.

This place is a message and part of a system of messages.

Pay attention to it!

Sending this message was important to us.

We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

Excerpts from Expert Judgement on Markers to Deter Inadvertent Human
Intrusion into the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant, Sandia National
Laboratories report SAND92-1382 / UC-721, p. F-49

[Ozymandias for the 222nd century? ]

Full story on how people are trying to deploy warning "Don't come any
nearer, this is a bad and poisonous place" memes 10,000 years into the
future. fascinating

http://www.halcyon.com/blackbox/hw/wipp/wipp.html