RE: virus: I take a stand...about the middle east

From: Richard Ridge (richard_ridge@tao-group.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 03:57:26 MST

Pursuing one line of enquiry neglected by our otherwise excellent
list-dominatrix Zloduska in her enjoyable reply to whatsisname:

>The Amur'can government is not stupid. You are. Tell me your
accomplishments so that I can compare them to the stupid people, your words,
running our country.

Unless her accomplishments include causing an economic crisis in Japan by
confusing 'devaluation' and 'deflation' I seriously doubt that your
contention carries a great deal of weight to it. Personally, I've always
found Violet to be an agreeable individual who is very far from deserving
the lashing you meted out to her (the mere fact that Violet always says nice
things about my posts proves her beyond doubt to be an individual of
superior taste and intelligence :-).

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/