RE: virus: I take a stand...about the middle east

From: puppetz (puppetz@excite.com)
Date: Sat Mar 16 2002 - 01:16:03 MST

--- Violet Beck wrote:

> Sorry, it was six in the morning when i wrote my previous post. But now...
>
> *pulls on boxing gloves*
>
> I think, personally, in a very cynical way, that the entire middle > east is
> being nastily problematic for a LOT of people right now, including
> themselves.

Oh my god. Thank you for telling me. I would have never known. Alert the media!

> Bombing Iraq is still a bad idea on the grounds of this
> all-holy
> non-existant war on terrorism crap--HOWEVER, i think that our buddy > Saddam
> DOES need to go, just as badly as the Taliban did.

The all-holy, non-existant war that you speak of has, so far, cost millions of dollars and many lives. Just how exactly is that non-existant? And how do we get rid of Saddam without bombing him?

> Now, if the stupid
> Amur'can government would just say what they were actually doing
> trying
> eradicate unfriendly and often bad governments--I'd really be okay.

The Amur'can government is not stupid. You are. Tell me your accomplishments so that I can compare them to the stupid people, your words, running our country.

> That, and if they'd give me a gun to use on the Chimp and Big Daddy
> Cheney...

Say it louder. I don't think that carnivore can hear you. Now this is really a stupid remark. Last summer a dumbass on a bbs I read made similar comments about Bush and received a visit from the Secret Service. Good luck.

pup