Re: SV: virus: DRUGS

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 17:01:34 MST

>> I was wondering if some of you experiment with drugs? and if so,
>> which ones?

[athenonrex]
my theory on a well rounded llife (albeit somewhat unoriginal)
is try anything at least once. having tried most drugs, i'd
honestly have to say my motto is "stay organic."
that is, i choose only to partake in the recreational use of drugs
that aren't chemically altered (i.e. cannibis, opium, "special"
mushrooms, licking the backs of specific varieties of toads, etc...)
if any given drug deteriorates a specific part(s) of your body,
the effect is generally massively increased by chemical alteration,
plus i find that drug induced euphoria is generally better with
"organic" drugs. i suppose you could include alcohol in the list of
"organic drugs, but i don't much care for it myself.