Re: virus: purely metaphysical

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 16:40:36 MST

[Bill Roh]
>I see Athenonrex
>
>So...
>
>I say that there are "green frilled nurples" (GFNs) with teats on their heads. They are all powerful, control time and the very laws of physics completely. They exist I say -
>I'll even write it down - so it carries the same power of human conceptions as "god".
>
>Now - prove that GFNs do not exist. HAH - You cannot disprove my GFNs, just like you cannot disprove Zeus, unicorns or dragons.

[athenonrex]
i never saud i could disprove there existance, i said one could not
prove the existance or non existance of such beings.
and i am aware that the concept of gods and deities is a man made
concept. but without possessing any means of measuring or monitoring
these "gods" and "deities" we have no way of proving that they
exist, nor do we have evidence that they do not exist.