virus: purely metaphysical

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 15:07:00 MST

okay, this is pure speculation...

ther is now way to prove the existance or non-existance of a god or the
metaphysical, or the etherial, etc... but i´m curios about some
theories you guys might have. i´m currently minoring in philosophy
and i have just been riding on the quest to gather as
much philisophical insight from *living* people as i can. we've gone
over all of the major ones, but there all pretty much dead...

my question: what is the nature of existance?

i know this question cannot be scientificly answered, but i'm
looking for some open, honest speculation. what do you think?
how does the universe exist? (notice the word "how" and not "why")