Re:virus: purely metaphysical

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 14:29:00 MST

I remember reading an interesting stupid fantasy story a while ago -- I can\'t remember what it was -- where there were good and evil gods fighting against each other for domination, and these gods were made real and empowered by the people praying on some special instruments called prayer rods. Something like voting for the god you wanted to win.

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=11635>