virus: I take a stand...about the middle east

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 16:56:16 MST

Sorry, it was six in the morning when i wrote my previous post. But now...
*pulls on boxing gloves*

I think, personally, in a very cynical way, that the entire middle east is
being nastily problematic for a LOT of people right now, including
themselves. Bombing Iraq is still a bad idea on the grounds of this all-holy
non-existant war on terrorism crap--HOWEVER, i think that our buddy Saddam
DOES need to go, just as badly as the Taliban did. Now, if the stupid
Amur'can government would just say what they were actually doing--trying to
eradicate unfriendly and often bad governments--I'd really be okay.

That, and if they'd give me a gun to use on the Chimp and Big Daddy
Cheney...