Re:virus: purely metaphysical

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 16:09:51 MST

dr. sebby,
i take some concern to your speculation that
"time is not real"
one could say that time "sa we know it" is not real,
however, time "as we preceice it" is quite real.

allow me to clarify...
time "as we know it" is measured in seconds, minutes, days, etc...
time "as we preceive it" is the passage from point A to point B.
A being the point of origin, B being the destination.
take for example, the growth of the human body: we see that it matures
from infancy to puberty to adulthood, with many stops along the way.
however, without time, this process would cease to be. in fact, the
process of all things would cease to be.
time "as we know it" does not exist because time is unmeasurable.
(one could make the arguement that time "as we know it" is
relative to our planet, but remember, time itself is not limited
to our planet.)