Re:virus: purely metaphysical

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 14:23:29 MST

*snip*

>[hermit 2] Try \"Kabbalah\", “Cabbala” or \"Qabalah\". All are accepted transliterations.

[athenonrex]
thank you...

>[hermit 2] Anything \"outside of time\" is by definition \"outside our Universe\" except as an imaginary object. Nothing \"outside our Universe\" can, by definition, interact with anything \"inside our Universe\"

[athenonre]
how do you know, you ever been outside of this universe? who's to say
there aren't beings (godly or not, you decide) that can jump from
universe to universe in a sea of multi verses which is really a
megaverse?

>[hermit2] Anything, for which no evidence exists, while perhaps theoretically possible, given our state of knowledge of the Universe, has a vanishingly low probability of existing. In any case, such a thing is outside the bounds of rational speculation (i.e. fun discussion but it is unlikely to get you anywhere).

[athenonrex]
i stated that there were no definite answers at the beginning of this
thread. that this was supposed to be speculation, that's [i]why[/i] it's so
fun.