Re: virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 10:33:29 MST

Just don't confuse religious naiveté with stupidity, or forget that everyone
needs to get where they are going by themselves.

There are no come backs - You have reached the end of the line. It's about
faith.

All is not lost - love your fellow humans as they are and perhaps after a bit of
this you may find more clarity in their position.

Bill