virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 17:18:07 MST

Sunday School was naturally this morning, so I tried out my new arguments
against the teacher. She proceeded to get all red and puffy and sputtery,
but THEN she countered my argument with "That is the Catholic Mystery of
Faith." And then she kicked me out of class.

Now, normally getting kicked out of class is the aim of this entire
operation, but: if I had gotten to stay, what could I have possibly said? My
first though was that this woman is obviously dug far too deep to even be
able to accomplish rational thought on the matter, but i REALLY hope I'm
wrong for the sake of humanity. Anyone have any possible comebacks? Or is
all lost?

--Violet