RE: virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

From: Violet Beck (seizansha@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 17:39:40 MST

Thanks very much, Blunderov. But it's not hard to lose faith in yourself
when your opponent is an overweight chain smoker wearing a giant cross that
must be causing her thoracic vertebrae more stress than her extra three
hundred pounds.

And seriously--I've been up against these religiosos my entire life. I've
learned to deal. ;)

cheers, Violet