Re:virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

From: Hermit (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 17:41:39 MST

[Violet 1]
[Hermit 2]

[quote author=Violet link=board=16;threadid=11690;start=0#40933 date=1017015523][/quote]

[Violet 1] Sunday School was naturally this morning, so I tried out my new arguments against the teacher. She proceeded to get all red and puffy and sputtery, but THEN she countered my argument with \"That is the Catholic Mystery of Faith.\" And then she kicked me out of class.

[Hermit 2] The question is how anybody can be stupid enough to swallow this BS. Having asserted that neither logic nor cause and effect play a role in her life, she has just invalidated her ability to teach. So what is she doing there, what does she think she is doing, and what does she is \"reaching\"?

[Violet 1] Now, normally getting kicked out of class is the aim of this entire operation, but: if I had gotten to stay, what could I have possibly said? My first though was that this woman is obviously dug far too deep to even be able to accomplish rational thought on the matter, but i REALLY hope I\'m wrong for the sake of humanity. Anyone have any possible comebacks? Or is all lost?

[Hermit 2] You are not wrong. She is past it as are a vast number of people world wide. The evidence that rational thought is scarce can be seen almost anyplace you choose to look. So now the question is how to teach other \"students\" currently being taught how not to think how to consider things from a rational perspective?

[Hermit 2] Before we discuss this further, I\'d love to hear your suggestions.

Kind Regards

Hermit.

----
This message was posted by Hermit to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=11690>