RE: virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 00:13:59 MST

Another Sunday comes and goes. Violet Beck [seizansha@hotmail.com] Mon
2002/03/25 02:18
Reported
<snip>
she countered my argument with "That is the Catholic Mystery of
Faith." And then she kicked me out of class. <snap>

[Blunderov]
Please permit me to offer my congratulations to you for having the courage
of your convictions. And I do mean \courage\.

I think it is very likely that not too many other Sundays will go by before
you are subjected to major weaselling by either your Sunday-school teacher
or her handler.

Please never lose sight of the fact that it is not possible to \accept\ a
contradiction. Once a contradiction has been detected, it becomes, at that
same instant, that which is not acceptable. To \contradict\ is to say
nothing, to have faith, therefore, is to have nothing. Not even a mystery.

Warm regards

Blunderov