RE: virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

From: Steele, Kirk A (SteeleKA@nafm.misawa.af.mil)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 23:20:29 MST

Can I drive that car.... ;]

9 more weeks in hell

-----Original Message-----
From: Dr Sebby [mailto:drsebby@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 2:54 PM
To: virus@lucifer.com
Subject: Re:virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

....Cher violet - this goes to show how little i know about you or have been

paying attention as of late; i had no clue you live in L.A. - i live near
Pico and Robertson(just south of it) in west L.A.....where might you be?
now we're going to have to go have a beer! please fill me in postehaste:)

Sebby.