Re:virus: Another Sunday comes and goes.

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 24 2002 - 18:25:36 MST

....you could simply restate her words back to her such as, "so, the
catholic mystery is that in light of the obvious contradictions, internal
conflicts and absurdities, you can somehow still cling to the non-sensical
irrationality of this belief set?...indeed, that IS a mystery!...point
taken."

drsebby.