Re:virus: purely metaphysical

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 14:54:08 MST

[David Lucifer]
>Not true. If the existence of God necessarily implies some state of affairs, and that state of affairs is not true, then you can logically conclude that God does not exist.

[athenonrex]
but the existence of "god" or "gods" is not dependant on it/them doing
anything at all. the one requirement of existance is simply being.
and since we cannot see *god* or *gods* one must logically conclude
that there is insufficent information to make a definite conclusion
as to the existance of such beings.