Re: SV: virus: DRUGS

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 16:16:21 MST

Ya know, just jumping in and asking if anyone here was breaking the law and is
willing to confess to it in writing is a bit of a dumb-ass question - don't you
think?

And I put some work into my response - if you are a drug user yourself, try to
imagine the image I painted for you - tentacles coming up from the ground, the
ground aswarm with love making bodies...

at least you could put a smiley at the end of your response. ; )

Bill