Re: virus: Richard\'s Name change

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 07:02:52 MST

Is this a cry for help? : )

There is no Kharin at the kabbalarian site, but there is Kharim

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/kharim.htm

"Your first name of Kharim creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd,
efficient, and business-minded. You are one to make your own decisions, and
not be influenced by others. You desire independence and freedom from the
authority and interference of others. You are not overly ambitious,
preferring instead just to seek stable, settled conditions which are
adequate to meet your responsibilities. In your personal relations with
others, you are inclined to be rather serious, and not to see the humour
others see, or to respond spontaneously. Your positive manner and outlook
can make others feel that you are imposing your will on them and even
interfering in their affairs. Weaknesses in your health caused by the
influence of this name centre in the head. Head colds, sinus conditions,
hay-fever, and weak eyes are relative conditions. Also, your tendency to
worry can lead to insomnia and other overwrought conditions. "

Doers this apply?

Regards

Limbic