virus: Re:Richard\'s Name change

From: kharin (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 08:16:47 MST

[quote]Doers this apply?[/quote]

Richard considers answering the question once he has stopped laughing over the suggestion that he has a \' positive manner and outlook.\'

Actually, the name was something I made up, derived from the Greek Kharon/Charon, the ferryman in myth who received the shades of the dead from Hermes and rowed them across the river Akheron. As you can tell, this clearly reflects my cheery and radiant disposition ;)

That said, the name does appear to be used as a Russian surname. All in all, I could probably have done worse, as a quick search for \'Jonathan\' will testify:

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/jonathan.htm

[quote]Your name of Jonathan has given you the ability to handle people. You are pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel. For this reason, you could do well in public relations work. You appreciate the finer things of life, and like to have a good standard of living. You feel that it is important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally. While you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate. Difficulty in coming to important decisions and a degree of passivity do not allow you the concentration and application required to attain positions of responsibility. You prefer to choose the easiest way to accomplish your goals, and would probably readily admit that you dislike hard work. However, your likeable personality sees you through most situations but when your emotional nature does not allow you to be strictly impersonal in
 your relationships, you could experience awkward, embarrassing entanglements. Weaknesses in the health could affect the kidneys, or lower back. [/quote]

Who on earth are this lot anyway, and who allowed them to escape from California?

----
This message was posted by kharin to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=11663>