Re: virus: Re:Richard\'s Name change

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 11:58:55 MST

I have been swined! My one joke turned on me : )

But I have one final hand to play...

Richard

"The name of Richard gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or
advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise. You prefer to be alone
with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others. This name
restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal
expression. When you are required to express yourself in personal matters
requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed. Although
you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find
the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a
candid way. You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through
writing. Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted,
being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept
your rather straightforward yet reserved manner. You are steadfast and
loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against
those whom you accept in friendship. You find satisfaction in being outdoors
or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name,
particularly along practical and mathematical lines. This name can adversely
affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs. Also, you
are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head. "

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/richard.htm

Hermit

"The name of Hermit makes you dynamic, restless, independent, ready to
accept challenges, and outspoken. You enjoy change, travel, and new
experiences. Reacting against injustice, you go out of your way to assist in
creating fairness. You are very creative and promotional, and work intensely
to carry out your plans. Though you have limitless enthusiasm for new
ventures, you lose interest quickly once things become routine, as you
dislike being forced to attend to detail and do monotonous work. Your lack
of patience and consistency in your affairs and your tendency to act
impulsively can lead to actions you later regret taking, or to accidents,
particularly to the head. You find that you often do the hard, pioneering
work in an undertaking, only to see others reap the benefits. While this
name makes you very honest and sincere in your personal relationships, your
tendency to retaliate with caustic remarks over even slight offenses could
spoil many friendships. You are prone to suffer moods of depression, and
physical and mental tension which could have a serious affect upon the
nervous system, causing stomach ulcers. Health weaknesses could also affect
the eyes, ears, sinuses, or result in loss of hair. "

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/hermit.htm

Michelle

Your first name of Michelle has made you a hard worker with a meticulous
sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you
can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You are stable,
trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather
unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change. This name does
not give you great ambitions, vision, or imagination. It frustrates the
expression of your softer, feminine qualities in that you find it difficult
to express the depth of your feelings for those you love. It limits you to
practical matters of the day, filling your life with detailed routine. hard
work, and monotony. Weaknesses in the health could affect the intestinal
organs, causing growths, ulcers, constipation, or glandular conditions.
Problems from head tension affecting the eyes, ears, sinuses, or teeth could
arise.

http://www.kabalarians.com/female/michelle.htm

Michele

Your name Michele has given you tenacity of purpose and has made you
extremely independent. Whatever you undertake, you approach from your own
point of view, and others either have to conform to your ideas or go their
own way and leave you to work things out for yourself. You are so narrowly
focused in your pursuits that you frequently overlook the little personal
considerations and attentions that create a bond of understanding and sense
of companionship. Thus it is difficult for you to merge your efforts
harmoniously with others. In the home, you can inadvertently be offhand and
abrupt when you would really like to show your affection. In circumstances
that require a little finesse, you find that you are inclined to be too
direct and straight to the point and suffer frustration in your personal
relationships as a result. Tension could affect the eyes, ears, teeth, or
sinuses. Frequent head colds

http://www.kabalarians.com/female/michele.htm

Mermaid

Your name of Mermaid makes you very idealistic and generous, with the strong
desire to uplift humanity leading you into situations where you can express
your desire to serve others. You want to assume responsibilities and to look
after people; however, you can become too involved in other people's
problems and tend to worry. Your name gives you a natural desire to express
along artistic and musical lines. You desire a settled home and family life,
and are expressive and attentive to your loved ones. You must be careful not
to become possessive and jealous of those close to you, however, as you
could attract losses and unfortunate experiences. If you attach an ideal of
service to your life, you could find great happiness and could express a
very beautiful, happy, responsible, artistic, and generous nature. The
weakness of this name is in worry, which in turn affects the nervous system,
creating a tendency to be highly strung or over-sensitive to the thoughts of
others.

http://www.kabalarians.com/female/mermaid.htm

Lucifer

Your name of Lucifer has given you the ability to handle people. You are
pleasant and diplomatic, and seem to sense how others feel. For this reason,
you could do well in public relations work. You appreciate the finer things
of life, and like to have a good standard of living. You feel that it is
important to convey the impression that you are financially secure, and you
place importance on your mode of dress, and on appearances generally. While
you could do well in certain positions of authority, you have a certain lack
of initiative and a tendency to procrastinate. Difficulty in coming to
important decisions and a degree of passivity do not allow you the
concentration and application required to attain positions of
responsibility. You prefer to choose the easiest way to accomplish your
goals, and would probably readily admit that you dislike hard work. However,
your likeable personality sees you through most situations but when your
emotional nature does not allow you to be strictly impersonal in your
relationships, you could experience awkward, embarrassing entanglements.
Weaknesses in the health could affect the kidneys, or lower back.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/lucifer.htm

Bill

The name of Bill has given you a strong desire for success and all the
amenities of affluence. You pursue your undertakings on a grand scale, based
on your business acumen and ability to visualize an overall plan. Your
enthusiasm, aggressiveness, and salesmanship are often sufficient to bring
about fulfillment of your ambitions. However, in the attempt to impress
others with the scope of your success, you can over-extend your resources to
the point that you have inadequate means to cover your basic expenses. There
are times when you would be advised to start in a smaller way, and gradually
reach your desired level of success through perseverance, patience, and
attention to details. When things are going well, you have a generous,
magnanimous nature, ready to offer support and assistance to others. When
under stress, you can become overbearing and belittling in your attitude to
others, and inclined to express sarcasm and temper. Should you become too
inwardly focussed on your own world of personal relationships or material
possessions, you could suffer disappointments with those close to you,
unfulfilled ideals, or material losses. Health weaknesses centre in the
generative organs or appear as general nervous tension.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/bill.htm

Casey

Your name Casey gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and
material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success
of anything you undertake. Your ability to organize and direct the efforts
of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have
the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of
the steps to be taken. This name has allowed you to develop depth and
breadth of mind. You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to
your existing store of knowledge. You never seem to be out of your depth of
understanding. For these reasons others who may not have the same quickness
of mind classify you as a "know it all" and, although you may be highly
respected, this characteristic is unlikely to endear you to your associates.
You have a very responsible nature, are capable and mature, and are willing
to assume a position as a pillar of the community. You are quite healthy,
but possible trouble areas are found in the generative organs.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/casey.htm

Joe

As Joe, you are spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and you enjoy the company of
others--the more the merrier. You make friends easily as people are
attracted to your warm and generous nature. However, you have to watch that
others do not take advantage of your generosity, for you are apt to be
influenced by hard-luck stories and give when it might be more prudent not
to. You are ever on the watch for ways and means of making some "easy money"
because this name destroys initiative and ambition, producing an easy-going,
come-what-may nature which attaches value to money only for the
self-enjoyment it can offer. Misunderstandings could exist in your personal
life because of this emotional power which you have difficulty controlling
and also because of a difficulty in accepting a responsibility and seeing it
through. You are apt to leave a project unfinished and go on to something
else. Routine and system are foreign to your life, and, of course, these
assets are an integral part of any successful undertaking. You are fond of
sweets and rich foods and your tendency to eat heavily, causes overweight.
You could be subject to skin disorders, swelling of the legs and ankles,
fluid function disorders or weakness affecting the back.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/joe.htm

Bodie

Your first name of Bodie has given you an expressive, diplomatic, and
refined nature. Although you have a good appreciation of material values,
business ability, and skill in organizing and managing others, your success
is restricted by a lack of self-confidence and initiative. You have very
expensive tastes, and your desires could well exceed your initiative in
providing for them through your own efforts. Personal appearance is
important to you. You are always well-groomed yourself, and you judge others
by your own standard. You do not like to rough it or use much physical
energy. Through your diplomatic ways you are able to call on the assistance
of others to avoid such matters. You have good business judgment but lack
the confidence to carry out your own ideas unless assisted by an associate.
>From a desire to eat too many rich foods, your health could suffer through
kidney and generative troubles or any problems affecting the fluid functions
of the body.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/bodie.htm

Raven

Your name of Raven gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense
of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life. You are
serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways,
and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your
age. Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you
should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you
can enjoy the companionship of family and friends. Whatever you set out to
accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you
consider to be right. In the home you assume your responsibilities capably,
having the self-confidence to form your own opinions and make your own
decisions. Others can rely on you; once you have given your word you will do
your utmost to fulfil a responsibility. However, there is a tendency to be a
little too independent in your thinking and it is difficult for you to
accept the help of others when you should. Due to your strong sense of
responsibility, you could experience worry and mental turmoil through
assuming more responsibility than you should. Friction could arise through
others feeling that you were interfering with their rights and privileges,
even though you are only trying to help.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/raven.htm

Walter

Your name of Walter creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and
assimilating new ideas. You are rather studious, mentally challenging each
new idea before accepting it. Because you learn so quickly you have little
patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you
could become supercilious or somewhat "know it all" in your attitude. This
characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.
Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find
spontaneous verbal expression difficult. You crave friendship,
understanding, love, and affection abut your reserved manner appears
forbidding to others. You can give expression to your personal thoughts and
feelings most fluently through the written word. You have a sensitive
nature--sensitive to your environment and particularly sensitive to how your
deeper and more serious interests are regarded by others. Your feelings are
very easily hurt and to protect yourself you withdraw within the realms of
your own private thoughts and shut out the rest of the world. Moods, which
are your worst enemy, result. Your sensitivity and lack of verbal expression
frustrate and limit the satisfaction in life to be gained from your
responsible and capable nature. Health problems arise due to worry and a
sensitivity in the respiratory area which could lead to problems with the
heart, lungs, or bronchial organs.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/walter.htm

David

Your first name of David has given you a very practical, hard-working,
systematic nature. Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and
scientific things, to the exclusion of interests of an artistic, musical, or
social nature. You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather
materialistic standards. In reaching your goals, you are very independent
and resourceful, patient and determined. You can be so very positive and
definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and
friendliness in your manner of expression. You are inclined to be rather
demanding and self-centred in your personal wants, and your own desires can
be so overriding that you fail to recognize or appreciate the feelings,
opinions, or desires of others. As a consequence, difficulties in relations
within the family or with close associates can arise. Weaknesses in the
health centre in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/david.htm

Kirk

While your name of Kirk gives you an intense desire to be of service to
others, it brings out a practical, technical nature, and you become involved
in fussy little details that detract from the fulfilment of your greater
ideals. You are a very patient person and will work hard one step at a time
to accomplish your goals. Not interested in large undertakings, you are
content to live from day to day to save for your future. Always budgeting
carefully, you do not believe in frivolous spending. You tend to be thorough
in building a solid foundation of fact and logic, but you are not especially
imaginative or investigative. You are particular and quite set in your way
you want things to be done. Once you have made up your mind or formed an
opinion it is not easily changed. Hence there is a restriction in
friendships and business opportunities. This name stimulates urges and
desires for which there is no creative outlet and the ensuing frustration
creates nervous tension which centres in the region of the solar plexus and
intestinal organs, causing constipation, intestinal trouble, boils, or
growths. You feel emotional frustrations and disturbances that create
irritability and a strong temper.

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/kirk.htm

Those left out...sorry ran out of time! Get you names from the silly site