Re: virus: Re:Richard\'s Name change

From: Bodie (mclarkc@essex.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 05:53:11 MST

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Jonathan Davis wrote:

> Bodie
>
> Your first name of Bodie has given you an expressive, diplomatic, and
> refined nature.

Thats the first time anyone has called me diplomatic, or refined :)

> Although you have a good appreciation of material values,
> business ability, and skill in organizing and managing others, your success
> is restricted by a lack of self-confidence and initiative.

Wrong again, I have virutally no business ability, I do occasionally
organise people, and I'd much rather have a good group of friends and a
night out than any material values

> You have very
> expensive tastes, and your desires could well exceed your initiative in
> providing for them through your own efforts. Personal appearance is
> important to you. You are always well-groomed yourself, and you judge others
> by your own standard.

I don't really have expensive tastes, a bottle of beer at the pub is good
enough for me, although I never have enough money anyway. If anyones ever
seen me u know i don't spend hours in frount of the mirror in the morning

> You do not like to rough it or use much physical
> energy. Through your diplomatic ways you are able to call on the assistance
> of others to avoid such matters.

Well I went travelling around europe last summer in a tent, I enjoy
roughing it, although I don't use that much physical energy, not into
sports or anything.

> You have good business judgment but lack
> the confidence to carry out your own ideas unless assisted by an associate.

Not really true either.

> From a desire to eat too many rich foods, your health could suffer through
> kidney and generative troubles or any problems affecting the fluid functions
> of the body.

Not that I've noticed so far

Well my real name is Martin, I think this is a bit more accurate :)

Martin

Martin as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are
friendly, approachable, and generous. You can be a spontaneous,
expressive, and talkative person. Generally you are good-natured, though
at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic. This name incorporates
creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element
of originality in all that you do. You like to do things on the spur of
the moment without planning or prior arrangements. Your spirits are buoyed
up greatly by encouragement and appreciation. There is a tendency to be
scattering in your efforts and you prefer to avoid menial jobs of a
routine and repetitive nature. You are inclined to pursue good times and
emotional indulgences to excess. Weaknesses in health due to the influence
of this name centre in the head. You could experience headaches, or
difficulties with your teeth, ears, eyes, or sinuses. Disorders related
to the liver, which would be aggravated by rich foods, could also arise.