virus: Re:Richard\'s Name change

From: kharin (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 07:10:28 MST

[quote]I\'d much rather have a good group of friends and a
night out than any material values[/quote]

So, if the friends in question aren\'t material, does that mean that you\'ve constructed an imaginary social circle or are you just in the habit of communing with the angels?

[quote]although I don\'t use that much physical energy[/quote]

No, being immaterial, I don\'t suppose you would use much, or indeed any, physical energy.

This message was posted by kharin to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=11663>