Re:virus: MemeticFlowers.Org webpage and Mailing List

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 20:59:16 MST

Thinking about facilitating the spread of any meme complexes, it just occured to me...

Is it possible to define a concept we would call memetic noise, by analogy to the noise in a communication signal? I would imagine it as a superposition of many insignificant meme complexes, and it would look like something having no pattern at all. What do you think?

----
This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2002 board on Church of Virus BBS.
<http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=16;action=display;threadid=11707>