Re: virus: purely metaphysical...burning bridges is fun!

From: athe nonrex (athenonrex@godisdead.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 16:42:02 MST

[bill roh1]
>I'll take your word for it

>However, the thread is getting old, so this is my last post on the subject.

[athenonrex 2]
yeah, this is getting old. i second bailing out of this car
before it plummets over the cliff.

[bill roh 1]
Unless of course you
>are willing to accept, Zeus, Hera, purple nurples, Quezquotle (sp), Odin, etc... as equal possibilities.

[athenonrex 2]
yay! purple nurples!

[bill roh 1]
there can be no reconciliation with an all powerful god, heaven,
>hell, angels and demons. The road we are taking is leading the opposite direction. A god cannot be all powerful - that violates
>the 2nd law. but All powerful is a part of almost all god concepts.

[athenonrex 2]
isn't an "all powerful" title self defeating?
i mean if something is all powerful, it can create literally anything.
so if *god* was all powerful, couldn't he create something MORE
powerful than him? if not, he's not all powerful. if he can, now there's
something more powerful than he is, so he's still not all powerful.

so, yeah...*all powerful* is a self defeating title.

te he he...
athenonrex

"ciao!"
-eddy izzard